These plant based Omega 3 capsules provide EPA and DHA, which are extracted from algae. They are therefore the ideal alternative to conventional Omega 3 capsules, which are derived from fish.
Fish have a high Omega 3 level through consumption Omega containing algae. With Opti3 fatty acids, these valuable Omega 3 fatty acids are derived directly from the algae itself and are a great alternative for vegetarians and vegans.
There are many benefits to Omega 3. Studies have shown that they have positive effects on our health. These include:
* Reduction of chronic fatigue
* Increase in concentration
* Improving the immune system
* Reduction of inflammation
* Reduction of LDL (bad cholesterol)
* Lowering high blood pressure
* Reduction of heart disease
* Reduction of hyperactivity in children
* Reduction of stiff joints in the morning
* Positive effects on diabetes
* Reducing the risk of osteoporosis
* Reduction of depression
* Reduction of menstrual complaints
* Aids in weight loss
* Optimal supply of Omega 3 in infants via breast milk
* Reduction of pre-eclampsia during pregnancy
* Prevention of anorexia nervosa
* Positive effect on psoriasis
* Positive effect on colitis and Crohn's disease
* Reducing the risk of macular degeneration
Opti3 is guaranteed:
* free of lactose, wheat, gluten, sugar, salt, egg, yeast
* free of wheat and milk
* free of artificial colorings and preservatives
* free of genetically modified ingredients
* free of animal ingredients
* filled in vegetable capsules
* suitable for vegetarians, vegans and diabetics
Adults take 1 Capsule 1 to 2 times a day before a meal. The capsules can also be cut open and the oil used on food.
A daily dose Opti3 supply the body with:
* 500 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
* 300 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
* 835 mg total omega-3
* 5mcg vitamine D3
Ingredients: Opti3 Omega-Komplex (algae and vegetable oils), sunflower lecithin , rosemary extract, vitamin E and palmitic acid as an antioxidant, vegan capsule shell (modified motato starch, vegan glycerin, eucheuma seaweed, sodium carbonate).
Opti3 contains natural antioxidants based on soya derivatives. Storage: Omega-3 is destroyed in light, air, heat and humidity. In hot countries the product should therefore be stored in the refrigerator. Otherwise the product is also very stable at room temperature. It should always be stored sealed and in a dark place, out of direct sunlight.